from Jill Stanek.comby Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Wesley J. Smith posts the latest on a study of children conceived via IVF. Research shows a 37% higher risk of birth defects – and scientists can’t find the reason for it.
- Women’s Rights Without Frontiers points out a real war on women – forced abortion and gendercide in China.
- Right to Life of Michigan has the miracle story of twins who were born at 25 weeks, a month after their mother suffered two brain aneurysms and was declared brain dead.
- Secular Pro-Life does a detailed breakdown of pro-choice and pro-life polling demographics.
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life encourages Gov. Mark Dayton to consider the lives and health of women by signing into a law a recent MN Senate bill banning RU-486 webcam abortions.
- Timmerie’s Blog reports that while other states are making pro-life gains, California moves closer to a bill that would allow non-physicians to perform abortions.
- Suzy B updates readers on Ireland’s continuing fight against making abortion legal:
This week, Ireland’s Dail, their legislative branch, defeated a bill that would have repealed the nation’s abortion ban by a landslide 109-20 margin. The bill would have legalized abortion, allowed doctors to perform abortions without a woman’s consent, and even made certain pro-life activity and protesting punishable by law. It would have also gutted the conscience protections that doctors currently enjoy in Ireland.
- Moral Outcry rejoices that Gov. Phil Bryant will sign the bill that may end abortion in Mississippi. Not long ago, Planned Parenthood mocked and belittled the state during the fight to pass a personhood amendment:
Their wounding statements made me think of the scripture, “Nazareth! Can anything good come from there?”… “Come and see,” said Philip. –John 1:46. The very state that Planned Parenthood schemed to manipulatively belittle in an effort to preserve their “baby womb-tomb empire” would be the very place Hope would be birthed. I believe God was echoing back: Watch and see the good that will come out of Mississippi.
- John Smeaton shares a video poem entitled, “Interview With a Unborn Child”: