from Jill Stanek.comby Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email Susie@jillstanek.com.
- Big Blue Wave shines a light on the “French partial birth abortion” method, found in a document released by the French College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists:
It consists of birthing a baby until the head and upper body is out and then committing feticide by injecting the umbilical cord with a lethal agent such as potassium chloride. This must occur before the first breath, so technically, it could even occur after complete expulsion.
- At Live Action, Kristi Burton Brown explains how words are used to frame the abortion debate, and why the term “pro-choice” is inaccurate.
- The FRC Blog points out how the case of Jennie McCormack, the single mother from Idaho who self-aborted at 20 weeks using illegally obtained RU-486, could quickly become the next Roe v. Wade.
- Down on the Pharm shares African Methodist Episcopal pastor Joseph Parker’s (pictured left) disappointment with Michelle Obama’s omission of life issues in her speech at the AME’s recent convention. Pastor Parker used the occasion to distribute copies of the documentary Maafa 21: Black Genocide in 21st Century America and to point out that “Obama’s government is supporting Planned Parenthood to the tune of a million dollars per day.”
- The Euthanasia Prevention Coalition has the third installment in Alex Schadenberg’s speaking series from Australia and New Zealand on how to combat euthanasia’s legalization.
- Ethika Politika writes that the HHS contraception mandate is borne out of an anti-feminist view which disrespects and patronizes women and their decision-making abilities, declaring them to be “helpless.”
- Americans United for Life discusses the fight to uphold abortion clinic regulations for facilities that perform first trimester abortions in Virginia.
- Reggie Littlejohn of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers testified yesterday before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health and Human Rights. Joining her was Bob Fu, president of China Aid and Steven Mosher, president of the Population Research Institute. Ms. Littlejohn was also the first person to address the European Parliament on the issue of China’s One Child Policy. Read her powerful testimony.