Pro Life in TN

My photo
Pro Life thoughts in a pro choice world through the eyes of a convert. I took early retirement after working in the social work and Human Resources fields but remain active by being involved in pro life education, lobbying and speaking .

Adoption

Adoption

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Memphis native Rev.Veazey is paid well to support abortions

This came from Jill Stanek.com but I wanted to highlight it also. It makes me so mad to think that NPR gets any tax money. They are disgusting in  their bias and editing of the tape shows it.

Rev. Veazey CEO of Memphis who gets paid a cool  $183,000 a year for working only 5 hours a week as CEO of Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice  which Veasey denied.  NPR edited that point.
However, the IRS Form 990 doesn’t lie. 

 Ryan is such an asset to the pro life movement. I admire that way he can remain calm and has excellent points to make.

No comments:

Followers